Ralph Lauren: The Earth Polo30 Apr 2020
Sustainability isn’t a trend. It’s our future. That’s why Ralph Lauren is committed to fostering a more sustainable world. Every day, we are improving how we make our products, imagining how we source materials and rethinking how we consume energy. The Earth Polo is emblematic of the transitions we are making across all of our brand, products and key materials.
Presenting the Earth Polo, a shirt that is crafted from an innovative fabric produced entirely from recycled plastic bottles and dyed using a unique waterless application.
- By 2023, we will achieve zero-waste-to-landfill across our distribution centres and are already making great progress towards this goal.
- By 2025, Ralph Lauren commits to using 170 million recycled plastic bottles in our products and packaging.
- By 2025, all of our key materials will be sustainably sourced including cotton, leather, polyester and viscose.
- By 2025, we will power all of our globally owned and operated offices, distribution centres and stores with 100% renewable electricity.
- By 2025, we will achieve at least a 20% reduction in total water use across our operations and value chain.
Now available in new patterns, prints and hues for both men and women.