YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
shop safe with us this christmas
We know everyone has a responsibility to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and we ask our community to do the right thing and use a common sense approach.
If you’re shopping at Chatswood Chase Sydney, please protect our community by following these simple steps.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
It’s important to plan your visit before you arrive, in order to shop safely and efficiently.
Use our centre map to find store locations and decide which entry is most convenient for you.
Consider shopping earlier in the week. We recommend shopping on your own, or limiting who you shop with, as well as limiting your time with us.
PRACTISE SAFE HYGIENE
- Avoid using your hands on high touch point areas such as railings and lift buttons
- Wash your hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces, and after coughing or sneezing
- Use hand sanitiser stations, conveniently placed at our George and Pitt Street entries
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. Or, if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve
- If you have even the slightest of COVID symptoms, please do not enter the centre
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- Please always keep a healthy distance (1.5m) from other people, including customers and team members
- As a reminder, physical distancing signage and floor decals have been placed around the centre.
- Security officers in high visibility vests are monitoring our centre to enforce physical distancing requirements as appropriate and are working together with local police
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE CHATSWOOD CHASE SYDNEY'S TRADING HOURS?
We’ve changed our trading hours in response to the challenges presented by COVID-19. Please check the Trading Hours page on our website prior to your visit for any updates.
HOW DO I KNOW IF A STORE IS OPEN?
For store trading hours, you can search for retailers by name or category on the Shop page on our website.
Please note some retailers have different operating hours. We recommend contacting individual stores to confirm prior to your arrival at the centre.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP THE CENTRE CLEAN AND HYGIENIC?
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers, team and the community is always our top priority, which is why we’re taking extra precautions to ensure our centres are clean and hygienic, including more thorough cleaning to high traffic and high touch areas.
We’re also asking everyone who visits us to practice healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
WHAT SPECIFIC SAFETY MEASURES & HYGIENE PRACTICES IS CHATSWOOD CHASE SYDNEY TAKING?
In addition to our standard practices, we’ve introduced the following precautionary measures to ensure you can visit us with confidence:
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning of all customer touch points and high traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser at all entrances
- Where available, use our traffic counters and/or digital heat mapping to identify busy zones to help us to actively manage these areas before reaching customer density thresholds
- Automated alerts on occupancy allowing our team to actively monitor how many customers are in the centre at any time
- Automated, regular public announcements centre-wide, communicating distancing expectations
- Security officers, in high visibility vests, are monitoring our centres, together with supporting local police enforcing social distancing requirements as appropriate