BBQ Steak recipe23 Jan 2018
- 4 portions scotch fillet (approximately 800g)
- 1 tbsp Williams Sonoma Smokehouse Rub
- 30ml olive oil
- 4 corn cobs
- Butter (generous amount)
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus
1. Preheat griddle pan and marinate meat in rub and olive oil.
2. Cook marinated steak for desired time depending on your steak preference.
3. Boil corn until cooked.
4. Add flavour with sprinkling salt and pepper and cover in butter.
5. Grill bunch of asparagus.
6. Serve with Williams Sonoma BBQ sauce.
Video shoot at our Williams Sonoma store on Level One. Produce from Fruitezy, Sutcliffe Meats, Quattro Deli and Coles. Chianti wine from Quattro Deli.